The New Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Chapters

A community project!

HomeHome  Development Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We got a new forum template up and ready! Also, visit the development blog here!
Working on the forums a little! Want to make a suggestion to implement into forums? Suggest in the suggestions section!

Future Developments and Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenester
Z3nest3r the Admin! :D
Zenester

Awesomeness : 5

Future Developments and Updates Empty
PostSubject: Future Developments and Updates   Future Developments and Updates EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:43 pm

With me developing the community project along with my helpful staff, I will want to implement some updates in the future. May it be on the forums or outside of it.

Social Site Profiles for it: I may want to get a page for those social sites like Facebook where you can become a fan of it or Twitter where you can follow the updates.

It's own blog I want to head for it's own blog and it'll have updates on the project. For staff, you may write on the blog as well but you'll probably need your own Wordpress account so I can add you. Check the blog here: http://thenewchapters.wordpress.com

Sr. Admins and Jr. Admins: I don't really want to rip from the Punk o matic's King/Super Admin/Admin/Moderator system but I think I want to head for Sr. Admins and Jr. Admins. Sr. Admins can do lots of moderation options while Jr.Admins can still help but have limited moderation options. I'll appoint of Jrs later if I think I need any.

Much more features in the game Alpha does not have all features. Many more shall come soon like an achievement system, bestiary (book displaying monster information), character bio pages and more.

Back to top Go down
https://thenewchapters.forumotion.com

Future Developments and Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Chapters :: Important :: Announcements-
Jump to: