The New Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Chapters

A community project!

HomeHome  Development Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We got a new forum template up and ready! Also, visit the development blog here!
Working on the forums a little! Want to make a suggestion to implement into forums? Suggest in the suggestions section!

Clans

Go down 
2 posters

Hmmm?
Yeah, sounds awesome!
Clans I_vote_lcap75%Clans I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Nah, sounds stupid.
Clans I_vote_lcap0%Clans I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Might be cool, idk.
Clans I_vote_lcap25%Clans I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Nocturne
Nocturne

Awesomeness : 12

Stats
Level: 3
Experience:
Clans Left_bar_bleue90/200Clans Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)
Achievements:

Clans Empty
PostSubject: Clans   Clans EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:06 pm

I know it's a bit early to be thinking of it, but again, this game could be huge. Seeing as though we only have 5 members as of now, this won't be in effect for a while, however, i think that it'd be cool to have clans for the game, like not in the actual game, since that'd involve multiplayer and servers, but i mean, clans for showing off who's the strongest members of them all, and like every clan will need a name, logo, tagline, memberlist, and record (wins-loses). There should be a limit to how many per clan, like let's say 5 members per clan, and they'll be one Clan Leader, one Co-leader (General), and three regular members. And maybe the leader and co-leaders get special perks, like change the color of your name, or gets experience for their wins.

Just an idea, don't knock it until we get more people, then we can decide if it'll suit the community.
Back to top Go down
http://nocturnegfx.weebly.com
Zenester
Z3nest3r the Admin! :D
Zenester

Awesomeness : 5

Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans   Clans EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:47 pm

We only have 6 members so this idea will be dropped for now. When we get more members, I'll look back on it.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewchapters.forumotion.com

Clans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Chapters :: The New Chapters :: Suggestions-
Jump to: