The New Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Chapters

A community project!

HomeHome  Development Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We got a new forum template up and ready! Also, visit the development blog here!
Working on the forums a little! Want to make a suggestion to implement into forums? Suggest in the suggestions section!

Points Shop Stuff O.o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenester
Z3nest3r the Admin! :D
Zenester

Awesomeness : 5

Points Shop Stuff O.o Empty
PostSubject: Points Shop Stuff O.o   Points Shop Stuff O.o EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Well, we have these points and you might as well spend them on something. Here's what you can buy with those points.

Yes, these values may seem like a lot but over time, you do see your points stack so keep saving up for them.

Your own Forum: 20000 points

Other requirements: 250 posts at least.

Post here the name of your forum and a description. From there, I'll go make it and congratulate you. You'll have control over your own forum. Your forum will be listed under the User Forum catagory.

Custom Rank Name: 7500 points

There's only 5 default member ranks in the forum so I think its better if you got your own title. Tell me the name of your title and I'll do it.

Say something in the Announcements Bar:Price varies

You may say something in the announcements bar which will be displayed at the top of all pages. Price varies:

For each day its: 150 points
For a week its: 800 points

Convert points into experience: 50 points for 20 experience

You get points for posting and now you can be rewarded to get more experience!

Name Change: 2000

If you want to change your name, it's 2000. Give me your desired name to be changed too.

Other

Give another User Your Points:

You may now give another user points. say the name of the other user of you want to gift and the amount to be given. Though this may seem like something you can do, I don't want any frauding or using another account to gift yourself. If I find that this feature is being abused or you're using another account to give yourself points and advantage of this feature, I'll just reset your points and maybe experience to 0.

More things should come soon... If I think of any more.

Last edited by Z3nest3r on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thenewchapters.forumotion.com

Points Shop Stuff O.o
Page 1 of 1