The New Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Chapters

A community project!

HomeHome  Development Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We got a new forum template up and ready! Also, visit the development blog here!
Working on the forums a little! Want to make a suggestion to implement into forums? Suggest in the suggestions section!

BETA Tester Application Forms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenester
Z3nest3r the Admin! :D
Zenester

Awesomeness : 5

BETA Tester Application Forms Empty
PostSubject: BETA Tester Application Forms   BETA Tester Application Forms EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:14 pm

In June I believe was the month I began to start the community project. Alpha was released to 5 testers. BETA is to be started soon and I'm opening some more spots. Want to BETA test the project? Apply here!

In order to be a BETA tester, you must have these requirements:

-You were there when the community project started: If you were there in June when I started it, then it's an easy pass for you.

-You have a character registered and a forum account: If you have a character that's going to be in the game and you have a forum account, you pass this requirement. If you have a character but no forum account, sign up for the forums!

-Your computer has Windows (not really important but recommended): Sorry Mac users, the game won't function so well for you. However, there are programs that can make windows based applications run on your Mac.

That's it. Three requirements. Not hard. There's no requirements on BETA testing abilities so even you suck at testing things, you should at least know how to play games I hope. If you know how to play games, especially RPGs and know what seems to not work or can spot bugs well, you're welcomed to join being a tester!

Fill in the following form. This is not neccessary but you have a better chance at being picked!:
Games I've tested: This is just for curiousity. If you've tested a few games, you should have experience with spotting bugs and mistakes.
Why do you think you deserve this spot: Tell me why you want this spot.
How often you check forums: Just to know how often you are and don't lie and say you go on everyday when you only check once per 2 weeks or something. I won't B-slap you if you're inactive sometimes but just curious here.
Anything else: Any other information? Feel free to fill in.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewchapters.forumotion.com
Bonghaar
Newcomer
Bonghaar

Awesomeness : 0

Stats
Level: 1
Experience:
BETA Tester Application Forms Left_bar_bleue0/100BETA Tester Application Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: BETA Tester Application Forms   BETA Tester Application Forms EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Games I've tested: I've been in betas for alot of games: Dungeon Runner, Minecraft and APB (God knows APB had a ton of bugs that needed beta-testing)
Why do you think you deserve this spot: Cause i'm interested in how this developes, especially since it weighs heavily on community feedback.
How often you check forums: I don't have a life, so my time is spent on going on a couple of forums. I check them serveral times each day.
Anything else: Any other information? Eeerhm... Nope!
Back to top Go down
Burger
Newcomer
Burger

Awesomeness : 0

Stats
Level: 2
Experience:
BETA Tester Application Forms Left_bar_bleue60/150BETA Tester Application Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (60/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: BETA Tester Application Forms   BETA Tester Application Forms EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Games I've tested: Errr.... none Razz

Why do you think you deserve this spot: Because er... I want to? What? That's not a valid reason? Ummm because I am active and VERY interested in the game.

How often do you check the forums: I used to go on VERY often, like everything I opened my browser I'd go on punk-o-matic.net, facebook.com and thenewchapters.forumotion.com Razz. But sorta for the last few weeks I haven't been as active.

Anything else: If you don't pick me, I'm going to slaughter and rape AgentOhoolahan's family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BETA Tester Application Forms   BETA Tester Application Forms Empty

Back to top Go down

BETA Tester Application Forms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Chapters :: The New Chapters :: Game Talk-
Jump to: