The New Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Chapters

A community project!

HomeHome  Development Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We got a new forum template up and ready! Also, visit the development blog here!
Working on the forums a little! Want to make a suggestion to implement into forums? Suggest in the suggestions section!

Probably the first new member for a while

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blakesterville
Newcomer

Awesomeness : 0

Probably the first new member for a while Empty
PostSubject: Probably the first new member for a while   Probably the first new member for a while EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:43 pm

I stumbled across this when searching on Google. (I was oddly enough searching about what activity points were and stumbled across a thread here. I looked around and joined within five minutes. Sorry, I don't know much about activity points yet. )

I don't seem to have been seeing much recent activity here. I'm not really even sure what this is other than that it seems to be some kind of a neat game. I wouldn't mind if someone could help me understand it here a little better.

Anyway, I'm blakesterville. I'm actually most commonly known at Simcity 4 fansites, LOL. It looks like an interesting site. (And I'm not sure how you managed to customize it so well with forummotion. Nice job)

Please don't ban me for reviving something that's been dead for months. f the project isn't dropped, there's a chance that I could help,

-blakesterville.
Back to top Go down
Burger
Newcomer
Burger

Stats
Level: 2
Experience:
Probably the first new member for a while Left_bar_bleue60/150Probably the first new member for a while Empty_bar_bleue  (60/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Probably the first new member for a while   Probably the first new member for a while EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Welcome to the forums! Honestly this forum hasn't been to alive for a few months now, the game is under development. Most of us hang around the website "www.punk-o-matic.net" which is the community that is involved with this game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zenester
Z3nest3r the Admin! :D
Zenester

Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Probably the first new member for a while   Probably the first new member for a while EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Oh hey there! Very Happy

This project is still in the works. You should hang out with the rest of us at that link Burger posted.

It's a community project that I'm running with the members of punk-o-matic.net.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewchapters.forumotion.com
blakesterville
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Probably the first new member for a while   Probably the first new member for a while EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:59 pm

I'll try to check it out soon. Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably the first new member for a while   Probably the first new member for a while Empty

Back to top Go down

Probably the first new member for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Chapters :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: