The New Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Chapters

A community project!

HomeHome  Development Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We got a new forum template up and ready! Also, visit the development blog here!
Working on the forums a little! Want to make a suggestion to implement into forums? Suggest in the suggestions section!

Dreams, you ever had them?

Go down 
+7
Drasher
Bonghaar
Bigrob8917
Nocturne
fatal cushion
Saiga
Jod
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jod
Jod

Awesomeness : 6

Stats
Level: 2
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? Left_bar_bleue20/150Dreams, you ever had them? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/150)
Achievements:

Dreams, you ever had them? Empty
PostSubject: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Did you ever have a dream that you liked?
Care to share?
Lets try not to discuss dreams that made you wish you had a napkin with you Very Happy

Me, i once had a dream of being chased by cops and it was a lot of them. When i run i have a feel like i'm running really slow, so i just took a rock and started hitting them Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://joddrummer.weebly.com/
Saiga
Saiga

Awesomeness : 0

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? Left_bar_bleue65/150Dreams, you ever had them? Empty_bar_bleue  (65/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 pm

I had a weird dream where I was roaming in the darkness and all i heard were screams....I could never find who was screaming. It was scary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/Areoin/Thorn-Records
fatal cushion
Newcomer
fatal cushion

Stats
Level: 1
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? Left_bar_bleue15/100Dreams, you ever had them? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Jod wrote:
Did you ever have a dream that you liked?
Care to share?
Lets try not to discuss dreams that made you wish you had a napkin with you Very Happy

Me, i once had a dream of being chased by cops and it was a lot of them. When i run i have a feel like i'm running really slow, so i just took a rock and started hitting them Laughing
Actually, it's quite common for people to run sluggishly in their dreams.

In one interesting dream I had, I was across my house and I saw two girls I know. I said hi and there were some ugly girls behind them. I asked them if they're with them and they said yes. But then I realised that those aren't "ugly girls" but zombie girls! I picked up one of them and threw her at the others, but now there were zombies everywhere. I ran across the street and up the stairs to my flat, started unlocking the door thinking "if they're behind me, I'm screwed!". Once I entered my flat and closed the door, I thought to myself "good, now I can wake up!".

Anyone here heard of lucid dreams? Those are dreams in which you know you're dreaming. I used to visit a forum which helps you achieve them, and had a few. They were short and not too interesting tho, I gave up before becoming better at them. I'd gladly start again, but I'm kinda thinking there are real life stuff I need to take care first.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Nocturne

Awesomeness : 12

Stats
Level: 3
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? Left_bar_bleue90/200Dreams, you ever had them? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:26 pm

I had a dream that i was home alone and three husky men broke into my house and i had no gun or anything so i hid in my room, and they came in. but in that span of like 15 mins, it felt like forever, because that 15 mins worth of terror lasted all night.
Back to top Go down
http://nocturnegfx.weebly.com
Saiga
Saiga

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? Left_bar_bleue65/150Dreams, you ever had them? Empty_bar_bleue  (65/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Nocturne wrote:
I had a dream that i was home alone and three husky men broke into my house and i had no gun or anything so i hid in my room, and they came in. but in that span of like 15 mins, it felt like forever, because that 15 mins worth of terror lasted all night.

Funny, when I was very much awake, a drunk mexican broke into my house, under the assumption it was his own...

Your dream came to haunt me in real life. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bigrob8917
Bigrob8917

Awesomeness : 1

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? Left_bar_bleue30/150Dreams, you ever had them? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:34 pm

I had a dream I got a new job as Candymaker and tried to make the biggest candy ever. Something went wrong and the candy ated all the children or something like that. It was a GOOD dream(I hate children xD)
Back to top Go down
Saiga
Saiga

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:48 pm

I had a dream that I lived in a treehouse on an island (kingdom hearts based) with 6 of my friends. We had constant adventures and were always sailing around pirating the shit out of people.

Then one day we woke up and a tidal wave came and killed us all and sank the island.
Back to top Go down
Jod
Jod

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? Left_bar_bleue20/150Dreams, you ever had them? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:01 am

fatal cushion wrote:

Anyone here heard of lucid dreams? Those are dreams in which you know you're dreaming.
Fortunately, i always have lucid dreams. It's epic fun when you realize you can do whatever you want, when being chased by something i just turn around and hit it with something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonghaar
Newcomer
Bonghaar

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? Left_bar_bleue0/100Dreams, you ever had them? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:54 am

I had a dream within a dream. Worst night's sleep of my life:

Dreamt that i was running around my old school. Suddenly i woke up in my home, in a gorilla suit!.. And no i hadn't been drinking that night.
Back to top Go down
Jod
Jod

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:29 am

Bonghaar wrote:
I had a dream within a dream.
I had a few of those haha, sometimes i even woke up more then once XD
Back to top Go down
Bigrob8917
Bigrob8917

Awesomeness : 1

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? Left_bar_bleue30/150Dreams, you ever had them? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:33 am

I had a strange dream...

I dreamt I actually was part of the RPG.. but in the RPG itself. It was wierd Neutral
Back to top Go down
Saiga
Saiga

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:54 am

I've had dreams lately about red things. like they are the focal point of my dream. It's weird.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Nocturne

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? Left_bar_bleue90/200Dreams, you ever had them? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:24 am

sometimes i have dreams of watching people i love dying, and it's the scariest things in my life.
Back to top Go down
Saiga
Saiga

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 am

Nocturne wrote:
sometimes i have dreams of watching people i love dying, and it's the scariest things in my life.

Had one of those about my mom hahaha. It was awful.
Back to top Go down
Drasher
Newcomer
Drasher

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? Left_bar_bleue0/100Dreams, you ever had them? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Dreams...Haha. You mean the little movies that play in your head while you sleep? I love those!

I've had loads of stange dreams before, half of them based off the cartoons
I watched when I was 5, or at least containing the characters. Like one time, when I was much younger than I am now, one of my dreams was just a giant fusion of pretty much every cartoon on Cartoon Network.

Lets see here, when I was still a christian, and a deep following one, I had this dream where there was an Island and the clouds were raining. Except the rain was different, it seemed soft and blessed. The most beautiful thing I had ever heard of. And then there was this guy...his name I forgot the next morning...I think it was Han...but that just doesn't seem right....

Another time in First Grade I dreamed I had to go to a new school that was right by my mom's...The building there was tall and made of bricks, and it seemed to be at least 2-3 stories high, much different than my old school. Except when I walked in, the two places looked so much alike, almost the same. And when I walked into class, the shock I could never believe. Everyone looked exactly the same as the kids in my other class. Even the teachers were identical. I particularly remember a scene where I went to talk to a kid who looked like a kid I knew named Joe, but when I called him Joe, the teacher said that "Joe" Was on vacation.

And another time I was driving in my aunts car and we passed this large building where a game show called "The wheel of death" was hosted and we had to turn around so my aunt backed into the parking lot and drove over a lake in her car to take me and my brothers to my mom's house. When we got home my mom and stepdad where watching "The Wheel of Death", even though I begged Mom not too, because during the game show, a large wheel is spun and someone watching the show dies. But the wheel was spun and one of my two friends sitting on the couch was chosen. I saw her crumple up and rot before she turned to dust.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Nocturne

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:44 pm

wow, thats a long dream.
Back to top Go down
Saiga
Saiga

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Drasher wrote:
Dreams...Haha. You mean the little movies that play in your head while you sleep? I love those!

I've had loads of stange dreams before, half of them based off the cartoons
I watched when I was 5, or at least containing the characters. Like one time, when I was much younger than I am now, one of my dreams was just a giant fusion of pretty much every cartoon on Cartoon Network.

Lets see here, when I was still a christian, and a deep following one, I had this dream where there was an Island and the clouds were raining. Except the rain was different, it seemed soft and blessed. The most beautiful thing I had ever heard of. And then there was this guy...his name I forgot the next morning...I think it was Han...but that just doesn't seem right....

Another time in First Grade I dreamed I had to go to a new school that was right by my mom's...The building there was tall and made of bricks, and it seemed to be at least 2-3 stories high, much different than my old school. Except when I walked in, the two places looked so much alike, almost the same. And when I walked into class, the shock I could never believe. Everyone looked exactly the same as the kids in my other class. Even the teachers were identical. I particularly remember a scene where I went to talk to a kid who looked like a kid I knew named Joe, but when I called him Joe, the teacher said that "Joe" Was on vacation.

And another time I was driving in my aunts car and we passed this large building where a game show called "The wheel of death" was hosted and we had to turn around so my aunt backed into the parking lot and drove over a lake in her car to take me and my brothers to my mom's house. When we got home my mom and stepdad where watching "The Wheel of Death", even though I begged Mom not too, because during the game show, a large wheel is spun and someone watching the show dies. But the wheel was spun and one of my two friends sitting on the couch was chosen. I saw her crumple up and rot before she turned to dust.

Your dreams creep me out hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Jod
Jod

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Question here, do you people more often have one long dream or bunch of little ones?

For me its mostly one long, but it happens i get several at once.
Back to top Go down
Barbituate
Newcomer
Barbituate

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? Left_bar_bleue60/100Dreams, you ever had them? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Jod wrote:
Question here, do you people more often have one long dream or bunch of little ones?

I often have dreams within dreams. I have to say, it's irritating when I finally wake up in reality.
Back to top Go down
Saiga
Saiga

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Jod wrote:

I have a bunch of little ones that tie in together. It's like watching a Tarantino film haha
Back to top Go down
Drasher
Newcomer
Drasher

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Jod wrote:

For me its just a large dream where things keep changing.

The things that creep me out the most, is when you dream the same as a person you live with, especially if the dream is really realistic.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Nocturne

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Drasher wrote:
Jod wrote:

The things that creep me out the most, is when you dream the same as a person you live with, especially if the dream is really realistic.

Example please.
Back to top Go down
Saiga
Saiga

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:17 am

Being chased my a man with an ax. It's so realistic you think it's happening. happens to me on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Barbituate
Newcomer
Barbituate

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? Left_bar_bleue60/100Dreams, you ever had them? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:20 am

Saiga, you should definitely watch the movie Frailty.
Back to top Go down
Drasher
Newcomer
Drasher

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:03 am

Nocturne wrote:
Drasher wrote:
Jod wrote:

Example please.
Lets see here...
lets just say two roommates both watched some scary movie last night, and whatever villan in the movie is haunting both their dreams. Now imagine in both dreams both guys are in it. Now when they wake up, they both remember what happened during the dream and the same events take place in both dreams.

I'm making sense here right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams, you ever had them?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Chapters :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: