The New Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Chapters

A community project!

HomeHome  Development Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We got a new forum template up and ready! Also, visit the development blog here!
Working on the forums a little! Want to make a suggestion to implement into forums? Suggest in the suggestions section!

Dreams, you ever had them?

Go down 
+7
Drasher
Bonghaar
Bigrob8917
Nocturne
fatal cushion
Saiga
Jod
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Barbituate
Newcomer
Barbituate

Awesomeness : 0

Stats
Level: 1
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Achievements:

Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:14 am

Folie a deux, or so it seems.
Back to top Go down
Jod
Jod

Awesomeness : 6

Stats
Level: 2
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/150Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:54 am

Drasher wrote:
Nocturne wrote:
Drasher wrote:
Jod wrote:
Question here, do you people more often have one long dream or bunch of little ones?

For me its mostly one long, but it happens i get several at once.
The things that creep me out the most, is when you dream the same as a person you live with, especially if the dream is really realistic.

Example please.
Lets see here...
lets just say two roommates both watched some scary movie last night, and whatever villan in the movie is haunting both their dreams. Now imagine in both dreams both guys are in it. Now when they wake up, they both remember what happened during the dream and the same events take place in both dreams.

I'm making sense here right?
Never had that happen, but when i dream of someone i know i can use the opportunity to take out my anger on him.
Dreams rulez lol.
Back to top Go down
http://joddrummer.weebly.com/
Nocturne
Nocturne

Awesomeness : 12

Stats
Level: 3
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/200Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:11 am

Makes sense Drash, but i've never experienced it...
Back to top Go down
http://nocturnegfx.weebly.com
Bonghaar
Newcomer
Bonghaar

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:34 am

I once dreamt that a giant pencil was chasing me through the halls of my school, and that was a few weeks before my exams at the time.

Metaphor for exam anxiety, much?
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Nocturne

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/200Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:39 am

Bonghaar wrote:
I once dreamt that a giant pencil was chasing me through the halls of my school, and that was a few weeks before my exams at the time.

Metaphor for exam anxiety, much?

or you're afraid of big wood....

yet i digress.
Back to top Go down
Saiga
Saiga

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/150Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:40 am

Anyone ever had a non-creepy dream?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/Areoin/Thorn-Records
Nocturne
Nocturne

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:52 am

i Dreamed of nothing. Countless nights.
Back to top Go down
Zenester
Z3nest3r the Admin! :D
Zenester

Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:01 pm

I haven't had a dream for 5 months, or I just don't remember them. But this month, I'm getting some short dreams.

I'm going to go try out some lucid dreaming. What technique is effective to use?
Back to top Go down
https://thenewchapters.forumotion.com
Barbituate
Newcomer
Barbituate

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Z3nest3r wrote:
I haven't had a dream for 5 months, or I just don't remember them. But this month, I'm getting some short dreams.

I'm going to go try out some lucid dreaming. What technique is effective to use?

30 DEGREE ANGLE.

I cannot recommend it enough.
Back to top Go down
Bonghaar
Newcomer
Bonghaar

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Saiga wrote:

I did, but i'd be banned for writing it's contents...
Back to top Go down
Bigrob8917
Bigrob8917

Awesomeness : 1

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/150Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Same here, bong... hehe
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Nocturne

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Bonghaar wrote:
Saiga wrote:

I did, but i'd be banned for writing it's contents...

doesn't sound at all non-creepy.
Back to top Go down
Jod
Jod

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/150Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:10 pm

I once had a dream that i jumped off a cliff just for the sake of falling. That's not creepy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joddrummer.weebly.com/
POM POMs
Recruit
POM POMs

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/150Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Jod wrote:
Question here, do you people more often have one long dream or bunch of little ones?

For me its mostly one long, but it happens i get several at once.

Usually I have one long dream, unless I wake up, and then I have another.

I think one of my weirdest dreams I had sometime this past year. I was walking down a street with a girl and I had no idea who she was. But we went inside of a building. As if instantly, as soon as we both walked by the first door of the building, two guys leaped out, grabbed the girl and drug her into the room, slamming the door. I panicked and attempted to escape, but there were two girls who were accomplices and were trying their hardest to get to me and throw me in the room.

Long short story, I escaped and was able to leave the building. But when I was outside I happened to pass the window of the room the girl had been caught in. The window was blood red.

My dreams are either really odd or insanely stupid. -.-

Once I dreamt that my Aunt and Uncle were in great shape and could run 5 miles non-stop.

Wtf? D:
Back to top Go down
http://skatingisgenetic.newgrounds.com
Nocturne
Nocturne

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:23 pm

POM POMs wrote:
Once I dreamt that my Aunt and Uncle were in great shape and could run 5 miles non-stop.

Lucky for you... i have to live that nightmare D:
Back to top Go down
POM POMs
Recruit
POM POMs

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/150Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Haha, that's not necessarily a BAD thing now is it?
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Nocturne

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:01 pm

POM POMs wrote:
Haha, that's not necessarily a BAD thing now is it?

Suspect

oooo....

she don't know...

she obviously don't know...
Back to top Go down
POM POMs
Recruit
POM POMs

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Haha, I guess not. xD
Back to top Go down
Saiga
Saiga

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/150Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:43 am

Is your Aunt sexy?

jk.

But yea I had a dream that I was a cancer kid and I had adventures in my hospital.

Not sure if I should be humored or scared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/Areoin/Thorn-Records
Bigrob8917
Bigrob8917

Awesomeness : 1

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/150Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:40 am

I don't dream that often and most of the time when I dream, my dreams actually come true. It's quite strange to be honest.. or better said, scary Neutral
Back to top Go down
Drasher
Newcomer
Drasher

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:41 am

Bigrob8917 wrote:
I don't dream that often and most of the time when I dream, my dreams actually come true. It's quite strange to be honest.. or better said, scary Neutral
Don't worry, that happens to a lot of people. I once dreamed that I woke up, and it actually happened! Razz
Back to top Go down
POM POMs
Recruit
POM POMs

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:05 am

xD.

I remember I dreamt about me and my family being chased by a lion in a zoo.

I woke up to find out that a lion had gotten loose in a zoo while watching the news that morning.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Nocturne

Stats
Experience:
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Well as far as dreams go, I've experienced Deja Vu countless times.
Back to top Go down
Burger
Newcomer
Burger

Stats
Experience:
Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/150Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/150)
Achievements:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:48 pm

I love whenever I have lucid dreams. Then I can just do whatever the hell I want =P. Oh and dreams when I fall off something at a high elevation and die ( as sick as that sounds ) are really cool. Like this one time I had a dream that I was on a bridge and it suddenly broke so I fell off and when I hit the ground, I just woke up. The human brain is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, you ever had them?   Dreams, you ever had them? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams, you ever had them?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Chapters :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: